Restaurant and Cafe POS Features
- Streamlined Takeaway, Table,
Waiting, Walk-in, Pickup and Delivery Order Management.
- Orders are
automatically sent to food preparation areas (Printers or Screens) reducing man-power
requirements, increasing accuracy, accelerating the speed of order
delivery and improving the overall efficiency of your operation.
Table Layout design allows you to configure the screen to reflect you
own table layout allowing error free assignment of sales to
Waiter Order Pads allowing staff to take orders and payments at tables,
which are then automatically sent to the main system.
- Kitchen docket printing or screen display for up to 4 printers or kitchen screens. Allows printing or display of food order items to kitchen areas. Touchscreen selection to mark orders completed / ready for serving.
Modifier Lists / Condiment Chains linked to specific items allowing
preparation instructions and additional items to be selected by the
operator and printed to the Kitchen Printers or Screens.
- Booking manager in an easy to use booking grid. See at a glance what
bookings, and at what times, you have for today and for forthcoming
- Hourly or Half-Hourly reporting can help you more efficiently allocate staff to your busiest times.
- Easy to understand and easy to learn user interface.
- Supplier, Ordering and Purchase Management.
configurable "Hot Keys" with graphic images, customizable sizes and
text captions for rapid item recognition and registration of
non-barcoded items. Also includes 999,999 PLU's for fast item recall.
- Wastage and Loss reporting. Allows you to record and report product Wastage and Loss (Theft, Spoilage, Damage etc.)
- Delivery Order handling includes:
- Linking of delivery orders to phone numbers with entry and recording of delivery addresses
- Allocation of delivery orders to drivers with printed
delivery schedule showing Order/Phone number, delivery address & cost of order
- Tracking of orders to be delivered and orders in-transit.
- Printing of driver delivery summary, showing what orders were
delivered what money is owing to the system and what is owing to the
driver for delivery fee.
Kitchen Order function allows the operator to delay and schedule
sending of orders to the kitchen printers. This is useful if the
kitchen facilities are unable to process the whole order immediately
and require the whole order to be printed to the kitchen only when the
facilities are ready.
- Detailed customer database including detailed customer purchase history database including Loyalty/Reward Points scheme and Membership Card printing.
- Self-Service Mode allows simplified Customer Selection and Payment of Orders, including Modifier selection, which are sent to Kitchen Areas of preparation.
- Unicode support will run with multiple languages
- Integrated with Zwift on-line ordering system.
- Integrated with Linkly / PC-EFTPOS or Tyro Payments allowing you to connect your POS terminals and process EFTPOS and Credit Card payments from all major banks.