General Retail POS Features
GreenScoop Dispensing - Use your own custom set of reusable containers,
for streamlined selling of bulk (loose) weighed products. The reusable
containers, possibly with your own logo or advertising on them, are
pre-registered once with the NeoPOS system, then when the dispensed
product is presented at the checkout, the operator selects the
container, from the container image on a hotkey page, and selects the
product. 2 touches only.
The item is registered with the price calculated from the displayed
weight (from the scale) minus the Tare (weight) of the container.
This ensures rapid and accurate processing of dispensed weighed items.
This also has the added benefit of customers having your container(s)
stored at home, encouraging and reminding them to return to your store
- Increased speed, efficiency and accuracy of transactions leading to an improved customer experience.
- NMI approval means you can connect your
electronic scales directly to NeoPOS, for automatic, error free
calculation of prices for Weighed items.
- Scans Embedded Price/Weight Labelled items, from all Weigh and Label machines.
- Product and Shelf Barcode Printing.
- Accurate, real-time, inventory control means less time and effort spent stock taking, more sales and more satisfied customers.
- Record and manage
bookings in an easy to use booking grid. See at a glance what bookings,
and at what times, you have for today and for forthcoming days.
- Lay-By Management and Tracking linked to a detailed customer database.
- Account Management with ability to issue detailed statements and invoices.
a secondary customer display screen which can display your own custom
promotional image and display of up to 200 full screen "Rolling
Display" advertisements or promotional screens/images.
your business, including sales reporting and stock management
from any location, local or remote, using a local network or internet
- Stock inventory control including detailed stock level reporting, stock valuation, stock movement and stock-take functions.
- Improved staff management with log on/off security and hours worked reporting, including inbuilt payroll management.
- Hourly or Half-Hourly reporting can help you more efficiently allocate staff to your busiest times.
- Includes a pre-loaded stock database with 7600 common items and barcodes.
- Easy to understand and easy to learn user interface.
- Supplier, Ordering and Purchase Management.
- Management and assignment of items for hire including hire deposit.
- View and manage hired items showing overdue items etc
- Transfer stock for one store to another or from warehouse to other stores.
/ Loss reports uses product cost (your buy price) and sell price to
calculate total sales and individual item profit and loss figures.
Graphical representation of Profit and Loss.
Matrix feature allows sales and stock management of items with
identical barcodes but stocked in various sizes, colors, prices and/or
configurable "Hot Keys" with graphic images, customizable sizes and
text captions for rapid item recognition and registration of
non-barcoded items. Also includes 999,999 PLU's for fast item recall.
- Wastage and Loss reporting. Allows you to record and report product Wastage and Loss (Theft, Spoilage, Damage etc.)
Purchase Order Management with Supplier database and the ability to
purchase items from multiple suppliers. Stock receival from raised
orders with automatic update of stock levels.
- Detailed customer database including customer purchase history database.
Level Price Breaks, 5 Level Price Shifts, Time based Price Shifts,
Multiple Item Discounts and Date-Time based Special Prices.
- 3 Level Hierarchical Stock Control for items that are sold individually or in packs.
- Loyalty/rewards points scheme with Membership ID Card printing.
- Sales history reporting allows you to keep abreast of the latest sales trends including least and most popular items.
paperwork and administration through streamlined sales reporting, stock
and inventory management and reordering, including purchase and
- Predictive Stock Ordering suggests reorder quantities based on sales from comparable historic periods.
interface allowing integration to your Web Store or eCommerce platform,
for synchronizing stock levels and/or processing orders. Contact us for more detailed information.
- Supports up to 30 alternative barcodes for stock items that are supplied with more than one barcode.
- Integrated with Linkly / PC-EFTPOS or Tyro Payments allowing you to connect your POS terminals and process EFTPOS and Credit Card payments from all major banks.