Foodstore and Grocery POS Features
GreenScoop Dispensing - Use your own custom set of reusable containers,
for streamlined selling of bulk (loose) weighed products. The reusable
containers, possibly with your own logo or advertising on them, are
pre-registered once with the NeoPOS system, then when the dispensed
product is presented at the checkout, the operator selects the
container, from the container image on a hotkey page, and selects the
product. 2 touches only.
The item is registered with the price calculated from the displayed
weight (from the scale) minus the Tare (weight) of the container.
This ensures rapid and accurate processing of dispensed weighed items.
This also has the added benefit of customers having your container(s)
stored at home, encouraging and reminding them to return to your store
approval means you can connect your
electronic scales directly to NeoPOS, for automatic, error free
calculation and registration of prices for Weighed items.
- Scans Embedded Price/Weight Labelled items, from all Weigh and Label machines
- Accurate, real-time, inventory control means less time and effort spent stock taking, more sales and more satisfied customers.
- Increased speed, efficiency and accuracy of transactions leading to an improved customer experience.
- Hourly or Half-Hourly reporting can help you more efficiently allocate staff to your busiest times.
- Product and Shelf Barcode Printing.
- Supplier, Ordering and Purchase Management.
configurable "Hot Keys" with graphic images, customizable sizes and
text captions for rapid item recognition and registration of
non-barcoded items. Also includes 999,999 PLU's for fast item recall.
- Wastage and Loss reporting. Allows you to record and report product Wastage and Loss (Theft, Spoilage, Damage etc.)
a secondary customer display screen displaying items registered or
scanned including your own custom promotional image and display of up
to 200 full screen "Rolling Display" advertisements or promotional
Purchase Order Management with Supplier database and the ability to
purchase items from multiple suppliers. Stock receival from raised
orders with automatic update of stock levels.
- Detailed customer database including detailed customer purchase history database including Loyalty/Rewards points scheme with Membership ID Card printing.
Level Price Breaks, 5 Level Price Shifts, Time based Price Shifts,
Multiple Item Discounts and Date-Time based Special Prices.
- Predictive Stock Ordering suggests reorder quantities based on sales from comparable historic periods.
- 20 Level "Price Break" function allowing discounting of items according to quantity purchased.
- Special Price feature for setting of discount prices of items for selected date ranges and time periods.
- Secure Clerk/Staff tracking system with barcode or PIN Log On/Log Off.
- Easy to understand and easy to learn user interface.
- Integrated with Linkly / PC-EFTPOS or Tyro Payments allowing you to connect your POS terminals and process EFTPOS and Credit Card payments from all major banks.