- Dynamic Customizable User Interface
Main Utility Panel and Hotkey Function Panel -
Add or Remove Elements, Selectable Sizes (1x1, 2x1, 1x2 and 2x2), Custom Color selection and Drag and Drop Positioning.
Set Keys and Hotkey Pages -
Add or Remove Set Keys or Pages, Rename Set Key and Page names, Selectable Page Layout configuration, Custom Color selection.
Hotkey Item Keys -
Add or Remove Items, Edit linked Stock Item, Change linked Stock Item, Custom Color selection.
Member Screen Layout Customization -
Add or Remove Elements, Selectable Sizes ( 1x and 2x ) with Drag and Drop Positioning.
- Self-Service Mode - Unattended customer self-service mode including product scanning, weighing and receipt issue with EFT Card payment. Includes Kitchen Order screen display, Docket Printing and Modifier selection for customer self-order (especially useful for peak times when you have customers waiting for service)
- GreenScoop Dispensing - Use your own custom set of reusable containers, for streamlined selling of bulk (loose) weighed products. The reusable containers, possibly with your own logo or advertising on them, are pre-registered once with the NeoPOS system, then when the dispensed product is presented at the checkout, the operator selects the container, from the container image on a hotkey page, and selects the product. 2 touches only. The item is registered with the price calculated from the displayed weight (from the scale) minus the Tare (weight) of the container. This ensures rapid and accurate processing of dispensed weighed items. This also has the added benefit of customers having your container(s) stored at home, encouraging and reminding them to return to your store for reuse/refill.
- NMI approval means you can connect
your electronic scales directly to NeoPOS, to automatically calculate
prices for Weighed items.
Orders and Food Service
- Color selection for Auto Load Hotkeys
- Course Separator - allows you to indicate and separate meal courses. Displays in Transaction Grid, on Recalled Orders and Print on the Kitchen Printers and Screens to indicate meal separation to the food preparation staff.
- Bulk Assignment of Hotkeys Screens by selecting the Item Category. Items are assigned automatically, in alphabetical order to the Hotkey Screen Buttons..
- On the run Addition or Removal of Hotkeys (without exiting the Hotkeys screen)
- Set custom name for "Orders" button allows users to name the button "Takeaway", "Waiting", "Walkin" etc. if that is their only use for the Order button.
- Streamlined processing of Delivery Service Orders, Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Menulog, DoorDash etc., directly through NeoPOS, with modifier selection, Kitchen Order Screens and Printing and accurate reporting and reconciliation of Delivery Service payments
- Improved Kitchen Screen Order Display with and Color Coded Order Type Identification.
- Delivery Order Details on Kitchen Order Screen.
- Added option to print large, resettable, Order No on short ticket stub when taking paid orders.
- Moved Order, Table, Delivery Modifier +, Modifier - Keys to optional Hot Key Utility Buttons. 10 Available now.
- Automatically generate a new Order ID if the entered Order ID is already in use. Prevents Duplicates.
- Option Added: Prompt for Order Type on Immediate Payment Orders - Prompts the operator to select the Order Type when an Order is paid for immediately (e.g. Eat Here, Takeaway). Simply prints this on the Docket and Receipt to inform of extra information about the order.
- Improvement to Order Procedures. Separated Walk-in Orders, Table Orders, Pickup Orders, Delivery Orders work faster and more user friendly for operators.
- Auto Order Mode: This Automatically generates an Order No, without the operator having to enter the Order No in the Orders Screen (saves time). This Order Number is printed on Kitchen Orders, Screens, and Receipts.
- Option to prompt for Order Type when paying for a "Kitchen Prepared" item immediately.
- Improved Kitchen Order Screen layout including Colour Coding to indicate Order Type.
- Option to Show (or Hide) Payment Status (PAID or UNPAID) and Payment Type on Dockets.
- Option to Print Kitchen Items Individually - Prints and individual/separate docket for each Kitchen Printer Item. Option to Print the Kitchen Name on Docket or not.
- Allow "On the Run" change of Order or Table Names.
- Select the specific types of orders that you will be using. Limits the button selection shown when you press the Order button.
- Added Notification Sound when new order arrives on kitchen screen(s)
- Added Order Type selection prompt when prompted for Table or Order Number.
- Added option to print to one or more individual Kitchen Printers or All Kitchen Printers when adding Extra Items.
- Added ability to allow Table Names as well as Table Numbers to Table Layouts.
- Option to select a specific function for the Order/Table Button. - Table, Order, Pickup, Delivery or ALL (prompts the operator to enter the order type), Saves a keystroke on the order transaction.
- Auto Generate Order Number - Automatically generates a new order number and places it in the ID box whenever items are added to the Order / Table screen. This means the operator just needs to press OK to record the order.
- Option to Print 2 Copies of Receipt for new Orders.
- Option - Don't Cut Dockets on Identical Printer - Does not send a Cut Command to the Docket printer, between Dockets, if the both Kitchen Dockets are printed on the same printer. Still sends a Cut Command at the end of the Docket Order printing job.
- Added option to print Customer Address and Phone Number on the Kitchen Dockets.
- Added separate Delivery Docket Font Size and Horizontal Spacing settings.
- In Order Screen make Customer Name search case insensitive (easier to search).
- Add Font Size setting when printing Delivery Schedules.
- Use up to 4 separate Kitchen Order display screens.
- Option to allow you to set the number of blank lines printed after the text on each individual Kitchen printer.
- Improve Kitchen screen order display to allow for long/multiple modifier descriptions.
- Add Option to set the amount of characters allowed across the width of the Kitchen Docket. If there is unused extra space after the item description you can increase this value.
- Added function to Set Pickup and Delivery Times which sets the default Pickup and Delivery delay / wait times. Used to send the value to your on-line ordering system to indicate to customers how long they will have to wait for either pickup or delivery.
- Add "Top Line Feed' to kitchen / docket printers to feed a set number of lines at the beginning of the printed order.
- Improve selection of previously issued Orders in the orders screen.
- Add option to print multiple copies of orders to Kitchen Printers.
- Option to change or optimize the font size of the text on the Kitchen Order Screen.
- Add option to prompt for Customer Name to be printed on Kitchen Dockets.
- Individual No of Copies for each Kitchen Docket Printer.
- Simplified Delivery Order Service processing with a prompt for Delivery Service Order No or ID at the end of the transaction
- Custom Color Coding and Grouping of Modifier Items (condiment chain). Ensures more logical arrangement, display and selection of modifiers.
- Added customizable Plus and Minus buttons for item modifiers. eg: Add or Extra Sugar, No or Less Milk.
- Identical Items with Identical Modifiers will be grouped together instead of showing separately.
- Displays Item Modifiers on Recalled Tables or Orders
- Modifier List Option - Maximum and Minimum No of Selections - Sets number of selections that can and/or must be made from a selected list.
- New Feature for reviewing Item Modifiers. If there are more modifiers than can be displayed, the operator can click on the transaction item to display a full list of the modifiers including their prices.
- Option Added - Don't show any Item Modifiers on customer receipts.
- Add "Modifier Item" option to Stock Items. These items can be added to the Hotkey screens as optional Modifiers that may be selected WITHOUT showing a separate Modifier Selection screen, each time the main item is selected. Saves touches and speeds up the process.
- Improve Modifier item GST reporting so it adds GST component to Priced Modifier Items if. and only if, the Stock Item also has a GST component,
- Improved Item Modifier browsing and selection.
- Enable drag-and-drop for the sales item Modifier List names. This allows you to make the Modifier Lists display in the order that you prefer.
- Ability to add notes or modifiers to items during a transaction. The added note is treated exactly the same as a modifier and printed on the Receipt and Kitchen Docket printer (if used).
- Increased no of modifier list items to a maximum of 40 per list.
- Improve Modifier / Condiment Selection procedure.
- Add "Clear Items" button to Modifier List editing in Setup.
- Added Days of Week selection to Automatic Price Shift function which allows you to specify specific prices and/or discounts on individual items and on specific days of the week.
- Option to Enable Price Shift for New Items.
- Print Product Price on Kitchen Dockets and Screens when Open price Item is used.
- Option to Apply Price Shifts to ALL Items.
- Modify Discounts, Premiums and Price Shifts so that they apply to Priced Modifiers.
- Add Option to scan Retail variable Price Barcodes Prefix 06.
- Allow scanning of Weight/Priced Barcodes with 20 Prefix.
- Added Embedded Price 4 Code, 4 Price Mode for use when the weight/price barcode is encoded with 4 digits for the Product Code (digits 3 to 6) and 4 digits for the Price (digits 8 to 11). (compatible with US Hobart Scales mode)
- Added ability to scan Weight Embedded Barcodes. Used when the weight is included in the barcode and the price is calculated from the weight multiplied by a price (per Kg)
- Added selection of "Auxiliary Category" to Price Adjustment function.
- Add option to Multiple Item Discount to work for either 2 items or 3 Items. Settable for individual stock items.
- Shows extended decimal places (e.g. 3,4,5) for unit price of weighed items
- Product Pricing - Allows Special Pricing , Discount and Date Range to be applied to all items in the selected Auxiliary Category.
- Added support for Weigh-Price barcodes with 24 prefix.
- Allow a % value to be entered in the Special Price section which will discount the full item price by the percentage entered.
- Function to auto copy the Special Price settings, Start and End Date/Times and Special Price to all other items in the item category.
- Allow a negative value to be entered in the Special Price section which will discount the full item price by the amount entered.
Display and User Interface
- Added 2 extra Hotkey pages (Now has 4 Sets with 12 Pages Each)
- On the run Editing of Transaction Grid items (Long Click)
- Fully customizable member detail screen, 2 Sizes, customized selection with drag and drop placement.
- Increaced vertical Hotkey Area when using "4:3 Large Hotkey" display mode.
- The Main Panel can now contain up to 42 function buttons and the Hotkey Panel 20 function buttons, each user selectable with 4 sizes (1x1, 2x1, 1x2 and 2x2), any Color with Drag and Drop Positioning.
- Provision for up to 20 POS Function Keys on the Hot Key Screen. Fully user customisable placement and sizes 1x1, 2x1, 1x2 and 2x2 to suit your individual requirements..
- 6x6 (36 Key) and 6x7 (42 Key) Hotkey Button screens allows you to show more items on a single page.
- Added 16:9 (Widescreen) , 3:2, 16:10 (Tablet), 1.67:1 and 4:3 (Larger Hotkeys) Display Modes.
Quicker Quantity Entry for Hotkey Items:
Enter Quantity - Press Item - Displays Item with entered Quantity INSTEAD of Press Item - Enter Quantity - Press "Quantity"
- Option to select Hotkey Caption Font Name.
- Added 4x6 and 4x7 Hotkey layouts, 4 down x 6 across (24) images and 4 down x 7 across (28) square images.
- Pressing the Quantity key, without entering a specific quantity, adds 1 to the quantity of the registered item.
- Improved appearance and functionality of Orders, Accounts and Layby Screens.
- Improved display of Hot Key captions. Auto adjust font size where necessary.
- Don't Load History in Extra Items - Don't show the historical list of Extra Items in the Extra Item screen - Speeds up system in situations of slow connections.
- Auto Size Hotkey Captions Option - Automatically reduces the size on the Hotkey captions so that long words fit properly on the key, without cutting off. Useful if you want to increase the size of the hotkey captions to a larger more readable size.
- Added Styles/Themes allowing you to select from a variety of pre-set color schemes.
- Allow 1024 x 600 Resolution Customer Display Panels.
- Kitchen Screen Font Size Setting - If you have few orders and few modifiers you can increase the font size to make it more readable. If you have a lot orders running at a time (with modifiers) then you can use a smaller this font to display more orders at a time.
- Maximise visibility of tender panel, in widescreen mode, so it is always shown whenever the Hotkeys panel is not displayed.
- Changed the Error key function so it Clears the transaction if the last item is removed.
- Improve appearance of Transaction Grid lines.
- Remove unnecessary "Print Receipt?" dialog when viewing Accounts.
- Consolidate and default all Category Names to Upper Case . Improves reporting and eliminates operator errors.
- Allow select of both Supplier and Category in the Purchasing section.
- Automatically add leading Zeros to Reprint Receipt function . Saves having to type in the leading zeros when typing in Receipt No.
- Added ability to Enter, Scan and Select Alpha-Numeric Serial Numbers.
- Added Option to Zero only Stock levels that are less than Zero (Negative Stock).
- Change Void function so that it shows the most recent transaction at the top of the list.
- Option allows you to show the payment screen immediately (with no prompt) and pay for an Order or Table when an Order or Table is selected.
- Allow CASH payment type to be removed if required.
- Print Time as well as Date on Invoices.
- Allow printing of multiple copies of sales receipts and invoices.
- Add option to Print an Identifier on top of the receipt (e.g. Phone Number, Registration Number etc).
- Fixed scaling/layout issue on Paid Out and Extra Item Screens.
- Added Gift Card and Credit Voucher functions allowing you to sell, redeem, process and report on Gift Cards or Credit Voucher.
- Prevent Operators from using Refund, instead of Return, for returned items.
- Option to prevent or allow Operators to delete items from Accounts or Orders, in specific User Permission groups.
- Option to Cut (or not Cut) between EFT Receipt and Sales Receipt.
- Option to display the Layby Hotkeys in Given name, Surname Order (instead of Layby Number Order).
- Allow post editing of items assigned to Accounts, Tables, Orders or Laybys including Quanities, Price Override, Errors etc.
- "Sold Out" flagging for Stock Items and Modifier items. Prevents selection of Sold Out items.
- Saves Column widths when changed in the Stock Maintenance grid.
- Simplified and Improved Stock Item Detail screen.
- Consolidate Items when more than one identical item is registered. e.g If 2 Coca-Colas are scanned it will display 2 Coca-Cola rather than 2 separate items.
- Improved "Linked Items" function.
- "On the Fly" Item Editing - Holding down an Item Hotkey displays the Item Details screen allowing editing of Price, Description etc.
- Added provision to enter up to 30 Auxiliary / Alternative barcodes for each product.
- Added an option to select the Barcode No field first when entering a new item.
- Option to Import Items and Automatically Assign Hotkeys from a text file - Useful if you have regular changes to your sales items and you need a simple method of loading the Item information.
- Barcode Label Printing - Add a custom logo the product labels.
- Barcode Printing - If you link to the "Notation" field from the Stock Item then it will print all of the Notation field , including multiple lines. Useful if you want to include more detailed information on your product labels.
- Option - Don't Allow Idenical Items to be Grouped - All registered Items are shown as Individual items rather than shown as a consolidated multi-quantity item.
- Product Expiry Date - Option to show a warning if the product's Expiry Date is less than the sale date.
- Option to restrict product search from Left-to-Right only. Doesn't show matches where the search string is within the product name.
- Improve PLU auto generation and improve security on the PLU field so that once it is assigned it cannot be easily modified.
- Enable search by Auxiliary Barcode in Stock maintenance screen.
- Added Alpha-Numeric Input for Serial Number lookup.
- Disable ability to directly change stock levels in "Stock Receival" mode. Improves security.
- Add facility to View or Print the full list of SKUs / Product Codes associated with a selected Supplier.
- Change so that you can search for barcode for any matching numeric string, either at the start, end or within the barcode. Speeds up barcode search.
- Allow use of JPG files and well as BMP files for Receipt Logo.
- For Weighed Items make the entry of a weight value compulsory.
- Improved Barcode printing allows you to select Category, Auxiliary Category or Supplier Name when selecting items to print.
- In Barcode Printing you can optionally select any field name from the Stock Item Database to print on the label.
- Added Supplier Name to barcode printing selection so you can see only items from particular suppliers.
- Change barcode printing to allow you to select the order that you want the items displayed.
- Improve Barcode Printing. Allow selection of only Items with Stock on Hand.
- Improved product barcode printing which reduces the amount of wasted blank labels.
- Allows multiple stock items with identical names to be used.
- Specific selection of Settings Types for Retrieve Settings
- Save and select Multiple import configurations in Import/Export.
- Runs on Windows based tablets, waiter order pads for restaurant and food service applications.
- Improve speed of product lookup, especially when running Tablets on a WiFi network.
- Upgrade to improve Purchasing and Order procedures.
- Option to allow export of Account Information to Xero.
- Added "Tax Information" to the Item Details screen. This is used for export to external accounting systems such as Xero.
- Export sales information directly to XERO or MYOB Accounting.
- Added Secondary Backup Directory, for added security, to make a second copy of backup files in another directory or location.
- Added "Training Mode" which means NeoPOS runs normally but no Transaction Information is recorded, and no adjustment is made to Stock level when an item is sold.
- Add Auxillary Barcode, SKU and PLU options to Stock Import function.
- Added function to write sales records to a selected HTTP location. Used for interfacing NeoPOS with webstores or eCommerce platforms.
- Option to open 12 Volt Cash Drawers connected directly to Posiflex Terminals.
- Option to use the default Business Opening Time when the employee clocks on on before opening time.
- Simplify and Improve Stock Receival and Stock Movement function.
- Internationalise date formats.
- Integrated with Zwift On-Line Ordering system. Seamless management of Takeaway, pickup, and delivery systems.
- Add option to produce a separate CSV stock file for each transaction (useful for interface to 3rd party applications).
- Add "Backup Archive" option. When this is disabled the program skips backing up any Archive tables, and speeds up the backup when NeoPOS is closed. This can be useful to speed up the backup process esp. if you have a slow PC or are backing up to a cloud service.
- Add Export Email List function to export a list of member emails to a CSV (comma separated value) file which can be imported into external emails clients to send bulk emails.
- Option to default the onscreen touch keyboard to display upper case characters. Save having to press "Caps-Lock" or "Shift".
- Add Supplier Detail import to Import /Export Options.
- Improve Customer Data Import - Option to Automatically create customer codes. Also ignores any data with NULL in the column.
- Added XERO interface allowing reconciliation of XERO Invoices with NeoPOS account sales items.
- Added Cash Outs and Paid Outs to Automatic Transaction Export file.
- Added Account, Layby, Table and Order Payment Totals and Type to Automatic Transaction Export.
- Prints Satin Account details on receipt.
- Add Baud Rate selection for Customer Pole Display interface.
- Simplify and improve Import function allowing you to import stock details from supplier files, updating or adding products as required.
- Added Supplier Cost Prices allowing you to select cheapest supplier when generating purchase orders.
- Integrates with Satin Motel Management Software.
- Optimized, more compact keyboard Option available for Monetary Entry/Tender Keypad.
- More compact Australian Note Entry Pad.
- Register Change from Tender Amount as "Cash Out" This is useful, if for example a person presents a Cheque (or other payment instrument), registers some items they want to purchase and want the remaining amount (Cheque Value minus the Purchased Item Total) paid out as Cash.
- Added option for Customer EFT Receipt printing according to PC-EFTPOS Prompt.
- Allow Cash Outs, Refunds and Returns on all Transactions, Accounts and Orders.
- Added PNG Kina (K) currency to Currencies.
- Cuts between Multiple Receipt Copies.
- Reprint Refund Receipts.
- Option to add a separate (usually larger) Logo for A4 Invoices.
- Option to print, or not print, horizontal grid lines on the A4 Invoice.
- Add Cut EFTPOS Receipt when printing PC-EFTPOS receipts through NeoPOS.
- Allow surcharges on split tenders.
- Option - Don't Allow Split Tenders on payments.
- Darken and Clarify EFT Receipts.
- Option to Cancel or Disable the selected Price Shift after Each Transaction - Useful if the the Price Shift is used to select a temporary, single transaction only price.
- Option to Enter the price of an Open Price item BEFORE selection, thus avoiding the need to show a price entry screen when the item is selected.
- Optionally consolidate the the EFTPOS terminal card/payment types so that the report shows a consolidated figure of all payment types used on the EFTPOS terminal rather than have them separated via the type of payment card used (VISA, Mastercard etc) .
- Add option to open the drawer after printing a report.
- Added option to print a secondary logo at the bottom of the customer receipt.
- Allow entry of alternative text for PREMIUM (%+) charge.
- Express Tender - When you enter a tendered amount GREATER THAN or EQUAL to the Total owing amount, the transaction is automatically completed. This saves pressing the CASH key a second time, therefore saving 1 keystroke.
- Added $100 note to the Tender Panel.
- Save the Operator having to enter a Tendered Amount for Zero Value Transactions.
- Change to round only cash transactions.
- Further simplify the Import/Export function. Auto selects the file type (CSV or TAB) and allows you to add GST to the Price or Cost Field.
- Shows Images (graphical representation) of Australian Currency, coins and notes, instead of numbered buttons, in the "Tender" entry panel.
- Speed Up Reports.
- Predictive Stock Report - Shows the historic sales of your stock items from a period in the past, based on historical data, and compares the sales quantities to your current stock levels. Allows you to more intelligently decide on what stock to purchase for the oncoming period.
- Improve speed of reporting.
- Improved Timeclock / Employee Hours Reporting with simplified entry on missing Clock Offs.
- Improved Sales Report layout and information.
- Added Price Shift Totals into Sales Report.
- Add Wastage and Losses function to record and report on product wastage and losses (e.g. Theft, Spoilage, Damage etc.).
- Improved the accuracy of reprinting of historical receipts and recalled Accounts, Orders and Laybys.
- Option to Show the EFT Takings Only in the Sales Report.
- Option in Stock Reports to show Only Items with Negative Stock.
- Product Expiry Date Report - Produces a report showing items (and stock levels) where the product Expiry Date is less than or equal to a selected date. (i.e where the product has or is about to expire). e.g. Useful for tracking expiring items for quick sale before they expire.
- Allow selection of a single item or product in the Stock Movement report.
- Added optional "Tags" to sales items, so that selected Tags can be separated and reported on individually.
- Add display of "Tax Free" Takings for each Payment Type in the Sales Report.
- Modify the sales report so that it includes Account Item Sales in the Category and Item Totals.
- Simplify Reports where no reconciliation is required.
- Added a report option to show sales sorted sorted by Category and SKU Number.
- Report Option to show the total of all item sales where NO GST was charged (GST Free).
- Add Ex-Tax price column for Item Report.
- Remove line separators from Report to save paper.
- Add printer selection in Stock Report print.
- Added Item PLU to Stock Report printout.
- Option to show the total of all individual item sales (usually for report verification purposes).
- Improved Customer Reward Points reporting.
- Improved Employee Hours and Wages operation including automatic recording Clock On / Clock Off times when the employee has failed to Clock on or Clock Off, default to Business Opening and Closing times.
- Added Customer Credit Limit information to Account Report.
- Report option to include the reconciliation details, Cash, Other Payment Types and Float.
- Option to print the Establishment Name and the Receipt Header text message on the top of reports.
- Added "Show Unit Price" and "Show SKU" to Stock Report options.
- Improved Reconciliation functions including the ability to save and report reconciliation on a per Shift basis.
- Alter report to show Cash Outs as separate item from Takings.
- Improve the speed of Sales Reports, especially if you have a large database or a slow PC.
- Improved appearance of Extra payment types in reports screen.
- Improved Sales Reporting including reporting of Cash Outs and Paid Outs using various payment types (as well as EFTPOS).
- Allow Establishment Name to be printed at the top of the Sales Reports.
- Saves selected Terminal No, Operator Name, Shift No and Store No as the default values in the Reports screen.
- Add Extra Item sales details and descriptions to reports.
- Integrated Shift Management allowing you to set up and report / reconcile for 4 separate daily shifts.
Accounts, Customers and Members
- Improved Member / Customer lookup, search and selection.
- Option to automatically search for either Member Name or Code, immediately, when opening the member Screen. Displays closest matches and improves search time.
- Added Option to Restrict Account usage to either Pre-Paid or Credit Limited Accounts.
- Added Price Shift Totals into Sales Report.
- Improved the accuracy of reprinting of historical receipts and recalled Accounts, Orders and Laybys.
- Expanded and Simplified Options for Adding Items, and Payments, to Accounts and Orders.
- Added Option to Show All Members when the Members Search Screen is opened.
- Don't Allow Credits for Overpayments on Accounts, Tables or Orders.
- COVID Attendance Tracking - Records and Reports on Member Attendance./
- Member ID Cards - Encodes the the Member Code into the Magnetic Stripe on the Card..(Stripe 2)
- Member List - Produces a report showing all Members.. with Filter By Expiry Date - Report shows only members with an expiry date between the selected dates.
- Attendance Report - Shows a list of members who have attended your premises (scanned their card) on a selected date/time period.
- Improve Member Reward Points Reporting and Tracking.
- Members>Database / Reports Grid - Allow selection of the member for Viewing and Editing from within the grid.
- Added ability to Hold Member transactions for later recall.
- Member/Reward Points Option: Redeem Points as Transaction Credit allows reward points to be retrieved to a transaction as a credit.
- Added Dollars per Point Setting which is shown in the Member Purchases / points section.
- Added Membership Group display to member details display bar.
- Prepaid Accounts Report - Produces a report showing either a Summary - Balances for All Prepaid Account or Details of individual member accounts including Balance, Payments Made and Sales for the selected Date/Time period.
- Membership Expiry Increment - Select rhe increment of the membership expiry when "Renew" is clicked in the members>Membership Expiry panel in the members screen. (e.g. 1 Month, @ Months, 12 Months etc)
- Add feature to Remove / Clear Reward points for All or Selected member(s)
- Change Accumulated Reward Points display on the receipt to include points earned for the current transaction.
- Add multiple Member Account functions, settable for individual members. Open Running Account, Prepaid, Credit Limited and Prepaid with Credit Limit.
- Added Running Account Balance feature for members. Allows you to maintain a member account with a running balance which can then be used for purchases, with a warning to prevent the member purchasing more than is their account.
- Improved Image Selection for ID card images.
- Option to either Print or not Print the member details on the receipt.
- Added option to display a warning if the membership is going to expire within the next 7 days.
- Added option to restrict sale of any item to members only.
- Added "Auxiliary field" to the Member table which can be scanned or entered on the main transaction screen, to locate and select the member.
- Display Member Photo on the main screen when the member is selected.
- Add option to automatically change the Member / Customer code length.
- Extend Customer Reward Points information on Receipt. Now shows; Accumulated Points, Points Earned, Points Used and Points balance.
- Add option to suppress or show the Members Screen (for Editing or Entry) when the member display box (under the transaction grid) is clicked.
- Improved Account Name / Number selection. You can now type in any part of the account name or number and it will display a list of matching , or partially matching accounts in a scroll-able list box. Helps to find accounts when you are unsure of the exact name or number.
- Allow automatic calculation and assignment of Reward Points Cost using item value.
- Added extra reward point information on receipt, including total amount of earned points and used points.
- Feature to allow sales to members & customers to be automatically added to accounts if card has been scanned. Saves selecting the account.
- Feature to bulk allocate Reward Points to Stock Items calculated from the Product Price and Points Per Dollar Spent.
- Added ABN to Customer Database.
- Allow use of Customer Phone Numbers as Identifiers.
- Improved Member Screen data entry with larger keyboard.
- System be either Stand Alone (where your internet service is slow or unreliable) or Cloud Based.
- Manage your business, including sales reporting and stock management from any location, local or remote, using a local network or internet connection.
- Can be connected to and integrated with your existing or new
webstore. We provide consultancy and software tools to assist
you with this. This allows you to process orders from your
Webstore automatically (in the background) within NeoPOS
producing picking lists, delivery dockets and managing the stock levels
on both NeoPOS and your Webstore.
to place a transaction on "Hold' for later finalization which also
allows the operator to begin a transaction on one Point of Sale
terminal and recall or finalize it on another POS terminal.
configurable "Hot Keys" with graphic images, customizable sizes and
text captions for rapid item recognition and registration of
non-barcoded items. Also includes 999,999 PLU's for fast item recall.
- Supports a secondary customer display screen displaying items registered or
Scans Retail Variable Weight items (Weigh and Price labelled items).
- Serial Number Tracking allowing you to barcode scan or enter a unique item
serial number at checkout/purchase then have the ability to
lookup/track the serial number and its associated details at a later
time. Maintains a list of Serial Numbers for any stock item.
- Easy to follow and concise help file.
Stock Control, Ordering and Suppliers
- Stock inventory control including detailed stock level reporting, stock
valuation, stock movement and stock-take functions.
- 3 level Hierarchical Stock Control of multi-item packs where you sell
items both as individual units or in packs (e.g. Cigarette Cartons).
This adjusts the stock levels for both the individual and pack items,
whether you sell the individual item, or as a pack or when you break up
a pack to sell as individual items.
- Multiple Store management allows you to track stock levels, receive stock or
produce stock reports for individual point of sale terminals, stores or
across the entire enterprise. Using a portable scanner you
can scan stock (for stocktake) or scan incoming stock (stock receival).
- Transfer stock for one store to another or from warehouse to other stores.
- Quickly view available stock at any other store from local store.
- Streamlined Purchase Order Management with Supplier database and the ability to
purchase items from multiple suppliers. Stock receival from raised
orders with automatic update of stock levels.
- 2 level category allocation for stock items so that items can be
searched/separated either by Category, Auxiliary Category or a
- Bulk product stock management where stock items are received and stored in
bulk, but then sold or dispensed in various smaller quantities. (e.g.
Glass or Pot of beer from a Keg) OR where a single item is composed of
varying quantities of several different bulk stock items (e.g. Meals,
Cocktails etc.). This allows tracking of Bulk Product usage and
detection of loss, wastage, theft etc.
- Integrates with industry standard, Motorola MC series portable data terminals for stock receival and stock take functionality. Allows you to scan items remotely (e.g. on the shelf or in warehouse) then download to the
NeoPOS database to verify and/or update stock levels etc.
- Stock Item location so you can record the location of the item in the store
(or multiple stores). You can use any scheme that you like (e.g.
A2-B1-L4 Aisle 1, Bay 2, Level 4)
- Wastage and Loss reporting. Allows you to record and report product Wastage and Loss (Theft, Spoilage, Damage etc.)
Security and Staff
- Staff Sales Commissions - Calculate, record and
issue sales commissions with tailored specific percentages based on
either individual (or All) categories and according to 3 discount
levels given by the sales person.
- "Permissions Based" user access control allows you to create unlimited user groups
with individually selected permissions. Individual operators can be
restricted to certain buttons and POS functions.
- Hold function allows an operator to start a transaction and then put it on
hold for later finalization OR to finish the transaction on another
- Secure Clerk/Staff tracking system with barcode or PIN Log On/Log Off.
reporting for individual clerks..
- Employee Timeclock and Payroll management allowing users to Clock On and Clock
Off during their working day with reporting of hours worked, including
hourly wage rates, for payroll calculation etc,
- Comprehensive reporting including sales, categories and individual item totals, tax
reconciliation, stock levels and clerk totals.
- Includes back office reporting and administration procedures.
- Profit / Loss reports uses product cost (your buy price) and sell price to
calculate total sales and individual item profit and loss figures.
Graphical representation of Profit and Loss.
- Import and Export via CSV or TSV formats allows you to send sales, stock and
member/customer data to and from other sources (including
Excel).Connects to accounting software including MYOB, Quicken, Attache etc.
- Hourly and Half Hourly breakdown report showing Sales Totals and
Transaction Count for any selected Date Range.
- 20 Level "Price Break" function allowing discounting of items according to quantity purchased.
- Standard Default and Custom discounts for individual selected items or whole
- 5 level "Price Shift" function. 5 individual price shift schemes allowing
you to reduce or increase the price for all or a specific range of
stock items with a single button press. Including the
ability to enable or disable the price shift for individual items or
override the global % discount or premium with a specific price(s) for
selected item(s). For example you can set up a "Happy Hour" price shift
that will discount specific items (e.g. drinks) or a "Late Hours"
price shift to add a premium to specific items. Includes Time based
Price Shift feature which automatically activates and deactivates Price
Shift at selected times.
- Partial Tenders (when transaction is paid for by more than one type of payment)
- Automatic calculation/addition of payment surcharges (e.g. when a percentage or
flat price surcharge is levied for Credit Card payment etc)
- Price Matrix feature allows sales and stock management of items with
identical barcodes but stocked in various sizes, colors, prices and/or
- Linked Items automatically registers and displays linked sub-items when a
single master item is selected or scanned.
- Multiple Item Discount (MID) option with user defined linked item discount
groups with start and end date ranges.
- Special Price feature for setting of discount prices of items for selected date
ranges and time periods.
- Supports Dollar, Yen, Pound, Euro, Rupee, Rand, Kenyan Shilling and Rial Omani
currencies (others available on request)
- Supports PCEFTPOS and Tyro EFT payment systems (connects directly to EFTPOS
- Inbuilt Visual "Drag and Drop" barcode label design allows full customization of
product and shelf barcodes, member/customer and operator barcode labels.
- Supports up to 8 alternative barcodes for stock items that are supplied with
more than one barcode.
- Supports all barcode readers. RFID / EID - Radio Frequency Identification label
- Supports scanning of Weigh and Price Barcodes (produced by standalone Weigh and Price scales)
- Comprehensive Account management with ability to issue detailed statements and
- Links to Customer Database
Hospitality, Restaurant and Food Service
- Interfaces with Satin Motel management software.
- Assignment of sales items to tables, jobs or waiting, delivery and pickup orders, for later finalization.
- "Kitchen Printing" allows automatic printing of food order items to a kitchen area (up to 4 different kitchen printers) linked to Table or Order Numbers.
- Display of Orders on up to 4 Kitchen Area Screens. Touchscreen selection to mark orders completed / ready for serving.
- Unlimited Modifier Lists / Condiment Chains linked to specific items allowing
preparation instructions and additional items to be selected by the
operator and printed to the Kitchen Printer(s) or displayed on the Kitchen Screens.
- Operator selection of order type: Order (waiting), Table, Pickup or Delivery.
- Graphical Table Layout design allows you to configure the screen to reflect you own table layout
allowing easy location and assignment of sales to specific tables.
- Delivery Order handling includes:
- Linking of delivery orders
to phone numbers with entry and recording of delivery addresses
- Allocation of delivery orders to
drivers with printed delivery schedule showing Order/Phone
number, delivery address, cost of order
- Tracking of orders to be
delivered and orders in-transit.
- Printing of driver delivery
summary, showing what orders were delivered what money is owing to the
system and what is owing to the driver for delivery fee.
- Assignment of orders to customers or customer numbers (e.g. Phone Number) with
delivery addresses printed on the receipt (for Take-Away Phone or
- Delay Kitchen Order function allows the operator to delay and schedule
sending of orders to the kitchen printers. This is useful if the
kitchen facilities are unable to process the whole order immediately
and require the whole order to be printed to the kitchen only when the
facilities are ready.
- Waiter order-pads compatible with Windows based tablets.
- Integrates with Zwift online Ordering System that allows the system to
automatically retrieve and process orders in the background, in real
- Lay-By Management and Tracking linked to a detailed customer database.
Customer and Membership Database
customer database including detailed customer purchase history database.
- Flexible loyalty/rewards points scheme.
- Allows % discount or discount group for selected specific members.
- Membership Card printing.
- Management and assignment of items for hire including hire deposit.
- View and manage hired items showing overdue items etc
Bookings, Appointments and Reservations
- Record and manage bookings in an easy to use
booking grid. See at a glance what bookings, and at what times, you
have for today and for forthcoming days.
- Configurable setting of minimum booking blocks /
times, no of multiple simultaneous bookings allowed and advance booking